Wednesday, January 23, 2013

convenient and simple

 This is such a simple tip, I wonder why I didn't think of it earlier?

I was using the inside of a couple of the kitchen cabinet doors to post cooking tips
and a short list of important (police non-emergency, doctors) phone numbers.
  Handy, but a little messy.


While browsing at Hobby Lobby yesterday, I found a large piece of cork board.
It came with adhesive squares and was only $4.99 - and I had a 40% off coupon -
so it was only $2.99!

I put the adhesive squares on the back of the cork board and hung it on
the inside of the cabinet. Then I tacked some of my papers on the cork board.
Looks so much neater than taping random papers to the inside of the door.


 Thanks for visiting ~ and happy organizing!


9 comments:

  1. I love this! I used to have a picture of a formal place setting taped to the inside of my dish cabinet since I would forget the do's and don'ts between holidays. It's a great place to keep stuff and I sure don't need tape marks. Great idea!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie, What a marvelous idea . . . and so very practical. It could even save a life, in and emergency.
    In regard to the comment you left on my blog about art journaling:
    It sounds like you are going for perfection . . . that's not going to happen for any of us. You have to just draw for enjoyment. If I waited for mine to be perfect, I would never have the nerve to hit the publish button. I do have a suggest for you. Pick up a book on Zen Tangle at the library and give it a try . . . you will be amazed at how much fun it is . . . be sure you get a beginners book, to start with. Then cut loose and free up the artist inside you.
    Have fun!
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a wonderful idea and it keeps everything so nice and neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea~ and takes away that cluttered look. I have that on my fridge. Now what can you help me do with that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well organized Melanie!

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to laugh when I saw this because my over the sink cabinet door looks exactly like yours. Hints for uses of vinegar, baking soda, etc. So I love this corkboard idea. Thanks so much for sharing and visiting. Hope you are having a great not too cold weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind comment - I read and appreciate each one!