Thursday, June 30, 2011

before and after wooden planter

I discovered part of the problem with why I couldn't post photos on my blog, nor leave comments on other's blogs. You see, my main email address is on AOL and I have the AOL program downloaded. I go into this downloaded program to not only read my email, but do everything else online (browse, access my Yahoo email, read blogs, etc.)

I just tried going in through IE instead of AOL - and here I am.

Anyway...

I had this cute wooden planter that I bought several years ago at a craft fair, but it was looking so worn and dated.


So, I bought a can of spray paint (spray paint is my newest friend...almost anything that isn't nailed down gets painted in my house) and painted the planter PURPLE.

I wasn't too sure of this color, but my neighbors told me they love it. They said it looks great with the greenery in the background.


And with that, I'm now off to yoga class. Have a lovely summer day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I never would have thought purple, but it really works!


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind comment - I read and appreciate each one!