Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

My wonderful hubby surprised me with a beautiful pearl bracelet on Christmas morning!


 And speaking of hubby, there he is, fake smile and all...


My son, pretending he's thrilled with the packing material. Can you tell he just rolled out of bed? At least guys don't have to worry about the no-makeup look (as evidenced by MY first pic).


Showing what was under all that packing material...


My sister and her daughters - my lovely nieces - and my BIL (not pictured) came over for afternoon hors d'oeurves and games. We love playing Apples to Apples!


I've always wanted a Corvette...so my sister got me one. Thanks, Laura!


One of my son's artist friends made my nieces each a hemp and clay necklace....


Showing off her cupcake necklace...


Even Zippo gets in on the present action with a piece of salmon from my mom...


LuLu, my mom's Pomeranian, all decked out for Christmas...


 All Monkey and Clementine have to say is, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!"

7 comments:

  1. The bracelet is beautiful! I'm glad you celebrated Christmas with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a super time was had by all! Love the bracelet and the Corvette. Those are sweet little necklaces your nieces got.
    What a picture the sweet pets make for the holidays! Hope you are all staying warm!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a Merry Christmas! And I am glad to see that Zippo had a Christmas treat. He has a special place in my heart since years ago you shared the photo of him asleep under the tree with Tim. By the way, the no makeup look is my only look...lol.

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone looks happy! Even the pets! Your white cat looks so much like my long lost Bonnie... Happy New Years to you!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved looking at your photos! Looks like everyone had a merry Christmas. Your pearl bracelet is just BEAUTIFUL!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice that Brian gave you such a pretty bracelet! The pictures are wonderful. I am glad you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind comment - I read and appreciate each one!