Friday, April 29, 2011

easter - a little late

Sorry I'm late in posting my Easter pictures. This bronchitis was really kicking my butt - on the verge of pneumonia! Now that I'm feeling better, I am in the mood for blogging once again.

Easter dinner was at my Aunt Suzie and Uncle Jim's house. Suzie always sets such a lovely table.


Uncle Jim is THE grill master - even grilling our Easter dinner turkey...


Three lovely ladies in my life...Aunt Suzie; Mom; and niece, Hannah...


My scraggly but handsome son, Tim and Hannah...


Enjoying their dessert (cheesecake, lemon chiffon cake, & Kentucky Derby pie - all homemade) are my Aunt Andie; cousin, Dina (Andie's daughter); and Mom...


Lastly, here comes these two suspicious-looking men: Uncle Jim and hubby, Brian. Or, maybe they think I'M up to something. Nah...




3 comments:

  1. Love Easter dinner and family! I am so glad you had a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a good time was had by all!! I love family pictures and you have a beautiful one!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind comment - I read and appreciate each one!